A Little Bit Better

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments following my last blog. I felt low but strangely, as soon as it had been posted, a huge weight already felt lifted from me. It's good to rant on the odd occasion and it's good to share the pain. It makes things clearer I suppose and I certainly have clarity on it all now. I'm strong and happy once again.

Since the last blog I have found myself (once again) at Kudle Beach, near Gokarna village. I'm hooked on this place; The beach is a beautiful, crescent moon shape and is cut off by two large hills either side which are covered in greenery and offer peace from the outside world. It has a slow pace of life, giving me plenty of time to read books, brush up on my philosophy and figure out what I want to do with my life.

As far as what I want to do with my life goes, a seed has been planted and I'm excited to see it blossom when I come home. For now I'm enjoying new and old friends, my hammock, lots of books, the sun and the food. I have exactly 3 weeks until I leave this country and trust me, I am making the most of it.

P.S. Look at the little bag I was given! It was left behind at my guest house and someone gave it to me, as I'm the only vegan around. It's my first piece of vegan merchandise after almost 2 years of being one!

!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased that you are feeling more positive now and that you are enjoying the last few weeks of your trek! Love the bag, take care xx

Post a Comment

top